If you need help about your problem

If you need help or you want to share anything... feel free to email me at(xkyodox@gmail.com) so that I can post or answer your questions :D

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Teenager Problems: Most Annoying Things About Being In High School



1. Being told to act mature and like an adult, but still being treated like a child.



2. The "when I was your age we didn't have blah blah" or "we didn't do blah blah" speech.

3. Probably not a "teenage" thing but ugh being socially awkward and then you're talking to someone (texting someone ok) and then they just stop talking to you and you don't know if it was because of something you did or they just got busy so you start freaking out and don't know if something you said upset them. 


4. Friggin' pimples.


5. Not being able to drive..yet


6. Pressure. We have to juggle doing good in school, keeping up with friends and family, taking care of yourself and being presentable ;), and trying to stay sane.

7. Not a lot, but when security guards watch just me at stores because they "assume" I'm gonna do something. Like what am I gonna do? Steal a banana?

8. The emotional roller coaster that is puberty.


9. Adults thinking I'm complaining just because I am a teenager, when what I am complaining about is a serious problem.

10. Having to decide what to do with my life...


11. Not being old enough to go to concerts or signing release form. It's annoying to them signed and the concerts are amazing.

12. Lack of confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment